This vest is designed for the woman on the go. She can wear nothing but basics and the moment she put's on the vest — she is transformed and ready to take on the world.
The vest is being held together by five snaps allowing for multiple ways of wear. All edges are raw except the armholes which gives it an edgy feel.
- The garment is designed on a zero waste pattern which minimizes waste. A regular patterns send 30% to the landfills
- The fabric is locally sourced in NYC which lowers our carbon footprint
- Our garments are made locally in New York
- For each pink zero vest sold a portion of the vest’s proceeds will go to cancer research.
- Made from Nylon. 78% ECONYL® Regenerated Nylon 22% EA Lycra extra life. Mid-weight, stretchy fabric.
ECONYL® is 100% regenerated nylon fibre from fishnets and other nylon waste.
Good to know
- Hand wash cold
- The model is 5'10" and wearing a one-size
- One-size (fits everyone up to a size Large).
- No worries we got you covered the vest comes with instructions so wear it our way or yours!
- Free Priority - 2 day shipping in U.S. Ships within 1-2 days