Boat Neck T-shirt

445,00 kr Sale Save

Item is in stock Only 0 left in stock Item is out of stock Item is unavailable

Discover the transformative Boat Neck T Shirt – a style essential that effortlessly elevates your posture and complements your silhouette. Crafted from ultra-soft, organic cotton, this is the ultimate addition to your wardrobe.

The Boat Neck design gracefully directs attention to your shoulders, enhancing your overall posture. Simultaneously, it discreetly minimizes focus on the hips, creating a slimmer appearance.

Folded sleeve detail creates a minimal and concise statement. Wear this complimentary boat neck t-shirt under our Zero Vest paired with a pair of faux leather leggings. 

Good to know

  • 100% organic cotton 
  • We utilized 93% of the fabric leaving only 7% waste

We want you to love your Malaika piece, so if there is any reason you want to return it. We accept returns within 14 days from purchase. Read more about it here.

Orders will ship within 1-2 business days.
Transit 3-10 days depending on location.
Read more about shipping here.

You can contact us here.

Customer Reviews

Based on 1 review
100%
(1)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
L
Lindsey
Elevated Style

The boat neck t-shirt takes the basic t-shirt to a new elevated style. Malaika is truly talented and you will not be disappointed with anything you buy from her.

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review for the Boat Neck t-shirt! I hope to continue providing you with quality designs in the future. Thank you for choosing my brand!
X, M