It's wonderful to buy sustainable clothing, but how can you expand that passion into your everyday life? We would love to give you some tips and tricks to make your life more simple and sustainable. Remember that if everyone takes a small step in the right direction, big change can happen.
1. Hang up clothes to dry instead of using a dryer
2. Shop produce locally from a farmer's market or co-op
3. Plant Seeds: Flowers, Herbs, Food...whatever pleases you!
4. Donate and resell unwanted items instead of disposing of them
5. Use reusable containers over disposable plastic
6. Compost any food or yard waste
7. Sign up to stop receiving junk mail
8.Take advantage of natural light to save electricity
9. Install a water-saving shower head
10. Bring your own bags to the grocery store