- ▢ 1 ¼ cups all purpose flour(156g)
- ▢ 2 Tbsp white granulated Sugar
- ▢ 1 Tbsp baking powder
- ▢ ¼ tsp Salt
- ▢ ½ cup Mashed Banana (120g, about 1 large ripe banana)
- ▢ 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil + more for frying
- ▢ ¾ cup oat Milk (180ml) or another non-dairy milk
- ▢ 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup watermelon
- Powdered sugar
- Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking powder, salt, mix together.
- Mash the banana in a bowl and add the coconut oil and mash together. Add to the mixing bowl with the oat milk and vanilla and mix in. Your batter will be fairly thick.
- Heat up a pan with a little coconut oil until hot and then add in some batter for your first pancake, around ¼ cup of batter at a time. When the pancake starts looking dry along the sides with little bubbles on top, then flip it over until browned on the other side. Keep flipping and pushing down with your spatula until the pancakes are very nicely browned and the inside has had a chance to cook through.
- Serve your pancake bunny creations with some sliced watermelon, blueberries, and powdered sugar as the tail. Use strawberry jam on top after the pictures have been taken 🤗 Enjoy it and please do share the result of your hard work @malaika_new_york